Terms & ConditionsMust agree to use a service
‘We’ and ‘us’ refer to Cloud Mining Website, a website presented at the web address www.Bitcoinvest.de. ‘You’ and ‘your’ refer to you, the person accessing and using www.Bitcoinvest.de. ‘Service’ and ‘services’ refer to any services we offer, including our website and our cloud mining services. By availing our service you confirm that bitcoin mining is a legal activity in your jurisdiction. While you are buying a mining contract from us, you agree that you understand the concept of bitcoin, mining and all its associated risks. You confirm that you understand that there may be occasional maintenance charges due to electricity cost, hardware maintenance etc. and miners will be running as long as they are profitable only. While we make our best effort to ensure your account’s security and privacy of your information, you hereby declare that you are ultimately responsible for the security of your account and related information. You accept that the referral commission data will be public at our discretion for accountability purpose and promotion of our service. You understand that all sales are final and refunds are not offered except at our discretion. In the event of any problem with the service, you agree that your sole and exclusive remedy you may have is to cease use of the service. Under no circumstances should we be liable in any way for your use of the service. We may modify the Terms & Conditions at any time without notice. By continuing to use our service, you are agreeing to the latest version of the Terms & Conditions.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your email address, name, phone number, postal address (“Personal Information“).
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data“). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP“) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyse this type of information in order to increase our Service’s functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Please find more information relating to the administration of cookies under: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ orhttp://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices/
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our Service.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Bermuda and choose to provide information to us, please note that we may transfer the information, including Personal Information, to Bermuda and processes it there.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children“).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a Children under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Access, Changes, Updates and Corrections of Your Personal Information
You will, at any time have the right to access your Personal Information used by Bitcoinvest upon your demand without any cost. Further, you are entitled that any incorrect Personal Information relating to you is corrected and you may also demand the cancellation or deletion of your Personal Information unless applicable law requires the safekeeping.
By using this site or by clicking “I agree” to this Agreement, you (“User”) signify your agreement to these terms and conditions.
Bitcoinvest, represented by Bitcoinvest, reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, and you agree to abide by the most recent version of this Terms and Conditions Agreement each time you view and use the website.
If you do not agree to this Agreement please do not use this site and do not click “I agree”. Bitcoinvest reserves the right to terminate a User’s use of this site at any time without notice and may do so for any breach of this Agreement.
Requirements for participation in the Bitcoinvest Business Partner:
• You must be at least 18 years old to agree to this agreement and to use this site.
• You assured that you joined this site to rent BitPower at reasonable prices.
• You have to confirm that you know that the purchase of BitPower is no deposit, no company involvement, no company share, no dividend rights, no participation rights, not a loan, nor a shareholder loan and doesn’t make entrepreneur, partner or co-determination rights. You agree to recognize Bitcoinvest as a true mining service which only shares the possibilities and advantages of a global mining pool.
• You must ensure you are aware that there are no guarantees and predictions from Bitcoinvest, how successful the mining service is and which income you will get in the business of Bitcoinvest. You agree that our past performance does not guarantee you the same results in the future.
• You must assure that you understand the English language, because the complete communication on this site is done in English.
• You are under the money laundering prevention law and other such international laws, therefore it is illegal to conduct or attempt to conduct a financial transaction with proceeds known to be from specified unlawful activity. Such an activity may include the intent to promote the carrying of unlawful activity, to evade taxes, and / or to conceal or disguise the nature of the proceeds and reporting requirements.
• You agree to hold Bitcoinvest harmless from any loss and / or liability to your purchase, therefore do not purchase services that you can not afford to pay for, as you are spending it at your own risk.
• You accept sole responsibility for any and all appropriate taxes as charged in your country, and hereby indemnify Bitcoinvest and its owners of such liability.
• You have to assure explicitly, that you know, if you have not requested any payout the commission earned during the last calendar month and no longer subject to the cancellation policy (14-day right to cancel) is possible. The paid purchase price of mining service can not be refunded after 14 days.
• Only promote Bitcoinvest using legal methods. Any income promises, or guarantees inconsistent with the information provided by Bitcoinvest may result in a permanent account suspension.
• Bitcoinvest will not be held responsible for any harm and / or loss made to any person or group by our members and/or visitors. Therefore, both members and visitors of Bitcoinvest take full responsibility for their methods of promoting and marketing Bitcoinvest, and it must fully comply to this written terms.
• You acknowledge that you are acting as an individual and not on behalf of any other entity and / or any authority. Our offer is void where prohibited by law.